Friday 11 September 2009

take all the courage you have left wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head














just a load of random beautiful pictures i found from various photographers. im really into photography at the moment. check out this blog for beautiful photos. i have found out the band that i was mystified about in my last post. they are called mumford and sons and the song is called little lion man. another beautiful song of theirs called feel the tide can be found here. just addicted to 99 problems by jay z. im constantly singing that as well as the just jack lyric 'one egg, two toast, three weetabix' i love songs that discuss food! i imagine just jacks next song will be a song of his favourite food, i cant wait! lol! anyway love to hear what music your into at the moment and have a wonderful weekend x

5 comments:

Melissa~ said...

I love the second photo, and the Jessica Stam photo, I love her.

Hugs!!

JULIA said...

I think we have both been hypnotized by the Killers. They can do that.
My favourite album was, hands down, Hot Fuss. Then Sam's Town, then Sawdust, Then Day and Age. I hope the next is a "throw back" to their synth-rock-melodic roots!
As for other music I am into, I just posted a playlist. Check it out :)

this wheel's on fire said...

I'm really into the Zombies at the moment :D

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. You really put a lot of thought into them, which means a lot to me <3

indigotangerine said...

my favorites are the sixth and last ones. People are my favorite subjects but I rarely get to photograph them, I feel akward asking.
-indigo

Indie Bella said...

I love photo posts :) And I love Florence too :)