Tuesday 1 September 2009

is this the place that ive been dreaming of?






































just beautiful. these photographs are taken from stockholm street style which you can check out here. im just in awe of all these beautiful people whose outfits are just beautiful and just take my breath away. the guys are alaways way too gay looking for my liking. they just get people off the street and its just so amazing like its so true that the most beautiful people are not necessarily models, just normal people with normal lives. good night x



5 comments:

WILDFLOWER said...

Great selection of looks here! Yeh its great to see regular people in their gears, there is something authentic about the way of dress rather than something styled for a shoot within an inch of its life! Great to see your music/fashion inspirations!

Marmelindela said...

I love this! Thanks for the tip. Haha... I kind of like gay looking men a bit, sometimes. Not the ones with the chihuahua's and the pink boa's though.

indigotangerine said...

swedish girls are always so beautiful and striking. And of course, thier outfits are amazing too.
-indigo

Kaela said...

Hot dang! ...agreed, all is beautiful with those photos! x

daisy kate said...

These pictures are all so natural and effortless, I wish I could take these sort of pictures! Love the outfits too :) Thank you for your comments on my blog recently, I really appreciate it :) www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com