Tuesday 1 September 2009

See honey.. there's a place called heaven and a place called hell







































i am a tiny bit obsessed with florence at the moment! love to know your favourite picture and since its back to school for me and a lot of other people i thought id leave you with a sort of thought for the day to think about: is it better to be in a band which is basically about you (like florence, la roux, cascada and beth ditto) or is it better to make it on your own (like lily allen, little boots, and lady gaga)? so think about it and id love to hear your opinion! have a great first day at school or wherever youre going! x





3 comments:

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

Oh god I Love that feathered cape!!!!

And yeah I'm being careful and sending the translation over to Ireland. I've had it translated twice and it's come back the same but I've heard some horror stories.

That wing tattoo is everywhere - on the shoulder blades like Nicole Richie... I just want the one wing so it opens and closes with my elbow

Beth Ruby said...

I know I am in love with Florence as well, her music is amazing!
I think it would depend what the rest of the band thought, they might be anonyed that you were stealing their thunder lol
So I think maybe do it on your own, then its all your own work and noone else can take credit for it ;)
Love this post!
Beth xx

yiqin; said...

OMG the florl dress is pretty.