Wednesday 2 September 2009

dance til your dead


im one of those people who takes a long time to catch on like i only really fell in love with desperate housewives once they were into the fourth series! im good in school but im just like that. also i dont get jokes for ages!! like everyone is totally over the joke then i finally catch on and im laughing away and eeryone just looks at me and sighs and says something like 'finally!' my friend told me about florence like a year ago but i only really got into the music not long ago. so another of my 'new' discoveries is the yeah yeah yeahs who after listening to some of their stuff i realised ive liked their songs for ages but i just didnt know who sung it all! im sure youve heard them too but if youre sure you havent check out heads will roll which is just very cool! also totally loving nneka at the moment (another late discovery) have a lovely evening x
omg big news anna selezneva is on the front of vogue australia! shes my favourite model and im so happy for her! shes just breathtakingly beautiful. thanx to zebra and meerka for the news (check out the blog btw, an amazing fashion blog)

2 comments:

indigotangerine said...

i adore the yeah yeah yeahs. I nominate Karen O for the fiercest woman ever. Zero was just epiccccc. I actually drew a picture of her because she is so inspiring.
-indigo

daisy kate said...

I think I'm even slower to catch on than you, I don't really know anything by the yeah yeah yeahs, I'll have to check them out :) Also I ended up buying the bralet from a recent post of mine that you commented on, there's a picture of me wearing it in my newest post :) Thank you for the advice! www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com