Monday 21 September 2009

im so shit at loving you im not sure what the fuck to do





red hair is soo in right now and im totally lovin it! but it has to be red not ginger. im thinking of using henna in my hair coz i dont wanna try any harsh products on my hair. so im getting my hair cut on thursday and its soo scary. its gonna be like the scariest rollercoaster ever but even worse! its gonna be very traumatic. im giving my hair to a cancer charity and they use the hair to make a wig for a cancer patient so its not a pointless haircut but its gonna be very hard. ive got to have 30cm off which means instead of my hair being past my waist its gonna be like a bob! its gonna be very different but thats what i want. its like a new beginning. im gonna look so different. its very scary and exciting!
so onto music, im lovin pink floyd another brick in the wall. its legendary, my friend likes singing it when shes getting told off in school ('we dont need no education')! as well as having legendary lyrics its also really tuneful and beautiful.
paramore are so fun and hayleys hair (last picture) is sooo cool! im lovin ignorance at the moment so i wrote the lyrics on my hand so everytime i look at my hand i see 'ignorance is your new best friend'. go paramore! just good american emo pop.
congrats to taio cruz on the new no. 1 with break your heart. very addictive song. have a good night x

9 comments:

Kaela said...

That is a beautiful thing you're doing :)
Change is always good!.. can't wait to see the resultssssssssss! x

this wheel's on fire said...

That's awesome that you are donating it! I've done that before and it feels so worth it. I hope you love it! It's always nice to change it up :D

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've donated my hair a few times now. It feels so fab when you finally get it cut off!

Melissa~ said...

My dream is has hair like this girls, I love florence hair.

I'm very sure that your hair is going to look awesome, and you are cut it for a good reason.

Kisses!

Living Reflection Of A Dream said...

I think it's awesome that you're donating your hair to a cause like that. I was completely unaware that you could do something like that. Now that I know, it's something I feel that I should do. And about your big hair style change- change is good. Go for it! I need my haircut very soon but it's just getting to biting the bullet and booking the appointment. My hair is so long, I don't know what to do with it anymore.

JULIA said...

I agree with the Pink Floyd thing. The Wall was/IS classic. And please post a photo of your hair if you dye it!

I answered your question on my blog :)

Te said...

Hey, that's a really awesome thing to do. I've had my hair cut from waist length to ear length a couple of times now and it's almost at that length again, I will definitely look into donating it next time I go the chop.

I also love that Pink Floyd song, you know the kids who sang in that never got paid a cent...bit of trivia.

Is This Real Life? said...

I love the pictures of red hair, i was contemplating dying mines red too, but i have kinda changed my mind!
Love the first pic!

indigotangerine said...

past your waist? Wow! Have fun with your short hair! I love love love red hair. I'm considering going red myself, I have all the genes for red hair and it just somehow worked out that I got stuck with brown.
-indigo