Tuesday 15 September 2009

shes got her halo and wings hidden under his eyes but shes an angel for sure she just cant stop telling lies..






i love angels. whenever i wear a white outfit, my inspiration for the outfit is always angels and this beautiful song by the killers called under the gun which is from their third album, sawdust. if you have the album then listen out for the track (its track no.6) and if you dont have the album then buy it! its not their best album but its probably the best lyrics-wise. heard the new taio cruz song called break your heart and its not exactly revolutionary but it has been going round my head all day. its just very addictive. did i tell you i spoke to taio cruz? no i dont think i did. basically nick grimshaw used to do this show on weekend mornings where you could call in and speak to a celebrity and it was taio cruz the week i foned in and i wasnt too excited to speak to him but it was very exciting to speak to nick grimshaw coz he is just very cool!
have a good night! x

7 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog girl !

Yeahhh,I can't wait for my next paycheck :))


Ohhhh I'm loving all those photos I see here,esp. the 2nd one ! Keep rockin girl :)

daisy kate said...

Hello :) Sorry I've taken so long to reply to your comments on my blog, I've been moving house and so I just haven't had time!
I love angels too, my mum made me the most gorgeous angel costume for a school nativity once, I still want to wear it now! I really appreciated your comment on my "a bit of a catch up" post, and I'm glad you don't have those childish girls in your life anymore, I despise lying, I just don't see the point to it. I hope you're having a lovely day, and I'm going to check out this killers album!
Thank you again for commenting my blog and I hope you pop by again soon :) www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? said...

Love the first picture!
Great post!

yiqin; said...

Ah such nice photos! Will save some <3

Melissa~ said...

beautifull photos.
I love that song from the Killers.

Kises!

indigotangerine said...

love the second shot, theree is just a sense of intensity.
-indigo

ryder said...

i love that song