Friday 25 September 2009

Oh baby dont cry tonight because your tears they will bleed







im totally obsessed with black and white! just so beautiful and classic! so BIG news! WOOHHOOH i cut my hair off! well its like a long bob but for me its cutting it all off! i just washed it and it was so quick, like my hair had NO knots! there was nothing to wash! so i love it! it looks like the first picture but without a fringe! im really annoyed i cant post a picture of it but i dont have a camera but i was speaking to my friend and she said i can borrow hers so when i get round to it you will get to see my beautiful face! school was so much fun today coz everyone was SO shocked about my hair so it was lots of fun shocking everyone! i look alot my mum now but thats not a bad thing coz shes very beautiful (although i am a bit biased!)
so a few random thoughts
1. lovin the name leighton at the moment. id never really thought about it but now its like on my top 5 names list (i dont actually have a list but you get my point!)
2. lost prophets song its not the end of the world is so great. they really make the best songs to sing along to at the moment.
3. on the nick grimshaw, he has been playing his record of the week called secret lover by private (the egyptain lover remix) and its really grown on me. its so sleazy, the kind of song you feel the need to shower after and normally i HATE these sort of songs with a passion but this song is So sleazy that it ends up being not so sleazy, just sort of funny! its hard to explain but check it out.
4. please venus by the golden silvers. just a very pretty quirky song.
5. sweet dispition by temper trap. is this song in 500 days of summer? it sounds so familiar. im sure its in a film. please leave a comment if you know and btw its a beautiful song. definately my latest music obsession.

so i think thats about it and sorry ive not been posting as much i just have soo much work! school is just crazy at the moment!thanx for all the lovely comments. they really mean a lot to me. have an amazing weekend! x

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love the haircut in the first photo!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I loooooove the name Leighton too! And I super heart that pic of Miss Zooey. She's so gorg!

Is This Real Life? said...

Adore these pictures!
Your hair sounds lovely!

Jade said...

I love Temper Trap and yes you're right it is in 500 days. I was so happy when i heard it i almost burst into song, then realised i was in a packed out cinema ha! x