Wednesday 9 September 2009

be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters


the veronicas have a new single called forever (i refuse to write it as 4ever!) and its quite decent! untouched was just annoying but this is actually good!

these girls are like past looking slutty. they are like the sluttiest sluts ever! i dunno why but stickwitu is in my head (or as i prefer writing it stick with you!)

keri hilsons new song energy is just crap and its really annoying coz i really like her! but im sure shes got some good songs that she will release. i have faith! omg robbie williams dreadful song bodies is on the radio right now and those lyrics! what is hell is up with those lyrics?!

and just to leave on a happy note i just want to talk about my favourite radio 1 dj aled haydn jones (i just love his full name!) he does a show on sunday nights which is basically a problems show check it out here. and he is so adorable! he is the sort of gay guy who you just wanna hug for no reason other than they just sound so adorable! he is a producer for the chris moyles show and really is the only reason i listen to the chris moyles show! hope youve had a wonderful day! x

5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ah ha ha ha. Sluttiest sluts ever? How about uber slutty? ah ha ha

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love that blue zip-up top! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Melissa~ said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I just do my best ^^ I like to do easy reviews and show what I like. Im glad that you like it.
I'll check aled haydn jones (his name is awesome really) I have BBC radio on my tv. I have to check the hours.
And that sluttys girls, sometimes I like their music, just for dance and don't think ahaha.

Kisses!

WENDY said...

if i were younger, i would love to be like the Veronicas.. cos i think tey really rocked!!


xo,
blackcoffeecrumbs

C. said...

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for leaving a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed my most recent post. It's definitely good advice to live by. I was encouraged to read that you're always trying to become a better person. I think that's a good way to pursue life and that's how you do well in this life. Keep at it! You should like a great person.

All the best,
Carrie