Sunday 6 September 2009

how beautiful love can truly be


so i have finally see 500 days of summer! i knew i was gonna love it and i was right! definately in my top 5 films! just beautifully shot and so clever and just so much fun to watch! this film isnt made for middle age men (thats why all the film reviewers hate it) and it isnt for people who dont like to see adorable relationships. this film is really for me and all the other girls who love zooey and joseph. if you dont like them you are not gonna like the film. but since i totally adore both of them and just loved all the comedy, it was just amazing! to me the film was really a couple who i would see and be really intregued by and this was the guy letting us in and telling us wat is actually happening between them. so adorable! they are both so ridiculously cute and as a couple they should win awards for how cute they look together! i cried during the film but didnt ruin my make up! just you have to see it!
just bought high beam from benefit which is just gorgeous and also if you wanna know everytime i post something new you can now officially follow me on bloglovin (just press the button on the side)! so now im gonna do more music related posts but i am getting quite film obsessed, cant wait for whip it! hope you had a lovely weekend and cant wait to find out this weeks no. 1 (hopefully run this town) x

5 comments:

Te said...

I really want to see this film, I was actually quite upset that it came out a couple of days after I left the UK. I don't think I'll be able to see it in English in Spain, they dub everything into Spanish ;(

Unknown said...

I need to see that film, just love zooey's style.

Jade said...

Oh my I have waited so long to see this. Orange Wednesday can't come sooner ha!

It looks so cute and it's interesting to kind of see it from a guy's perspective.

oh and Thanks so much for commenting my blog recently

xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wasn't it amazing??? I had a hard time not paying too much attention to her gorgeous wardrobe. Ah ha

C. said...

I've been hearing so much about this movie. I should really see it and find out what all the buzz is about.